REBEL SOUL COACHING, LLC
Effective date: August 1st, 2023.
We are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection act 1998). This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect online?
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we receive the right not to register you as a user or provide you with services. The data we collect will not be stored for longer than necessary.
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
3. Using your online personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- enable your use of the services available on the website.
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. Rebel Soul Coaching, LLC does use various social media features including Instagram and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These social media sites are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Rebel Soul Coaching, LLC’s control.
Rebel Soul Coaching, LLC may not use or disclose the information provided by you expect under the following circumstances:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered.
- in other ways described in this policy or to which you have otherwise consented.
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined.
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Rebel Soul Coaching, LLC.
5. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We reserve the right to contact you for non-marketing purposes, such as a breech of data or bug alert.
6. Policy amendments
7. Unsubscribe or opt-out
8. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
9. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- By email: [email protected]